الاثنين، 15 نوفمبر 2010

My beloved uncle



This picture is one of the rarest pictures that I have when I was in Iran in 1991.The man whose I am sitting in his chest (Sayed Kamel Al-Hashimi) is the husband of my father's aunt " Layla", the most Knowledgable and educated man I have ever seen in my life. Reading is the most lovely thing to him and time is sacred in his life.

The one that sitting next to us, is my father uncle Shaikh Mohammed Jawad Darwish, the one that I did not expect him to leave from this life quickly. He is the one that I was so linked with him emotionally in a deep way. He Fought for the disease that he suffered from for a period of three years , visiting Saudi Arabia, Singapore and finally Qatar. I will never ever forget the days walking to Al-Amal hospital to see your beautiful smile. I swear to God that I did not expect that you will leave early!

4-2-2010- On Friday- will not forget this bad date. I did not expect that I will get up in the morning and see your picture at the first page of Alwasatnewspaper Website. I will never forget my heavy tears which fall for you.

All of your doctors and nurses were shocked when thay saw you dealing with the burden of your disease. " You are a Fighter", one of the quotes in his notebook that a doctor wrote for him in Singapore.

I will not forget you, your smiles, your love, your generosity, your warm words, and your interesting conversations.

I love you...الفاتحة لروحه الطاهرة
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم الحمد لله رب العالمين الرحمن الرحيم مالك يوم الدين إياك نعبد وإياك نستعين إهدنا الصراط المستقيم صراط اللذين أنعمت عليهم غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الظالين صدق الله العلي العظيم

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق